- Keeping business books: journal, general ledger and auxiliary books
- Keeping analytical books: buyers, suppliers, fixed capital, commodity, production, material, finished products,
- Making calculations of retail and wholesale prices, keeping books of entries for returns and services,
- Keeping VAT records, VAT calculations, making VAT income tax return,
- Analysis of business activities and financial indicators, aimed to provide information to a client, in order to make the best business decisions while paying the lowest tax dues, in accordance to current regulations ((using relieves provided by the law, subsidies for new employees, etc.),
- Making annual balance sheet: balance sheet, profit and loss account, statistical annex, concerning mid-legal entities also cash account balance, tax balance and income tax return of profit tax, i.e. personal income tax.